Friday, May 27, 2011

Samantha & Davids Wedding ~ April 11th 2011

WOW is all I have to say about this wedding!!! I don't think I've ever been to a wedding that was this big and perfect, everything went so smooth!! And what an amazing couple... they were so cute!!! I shot this wedding with Connie Deflorin from Expressive Studios. The thing I absolutely love about doing weddings is that you get to know the couple and each click you do with the camera, you get to see & capture that love they have for each other, it's such an amazing thing to be a part of. And their family was just as amazing too, the speech the grooms father gave, made both Connie and I get tears witnessing that, it was very, very moving!!! It was a story book wedding with great engery!!!! Please check out Connie's beautiful photos too at http://www.expressivestudios.net/2011/04/samantha-and-davids-wedding.html






















No comments: