Friday, May 27, 2011

Braham MN Prom

The Braham Prom photos of 2011 was probably my biggest project yet! I had to learn everything from how to make an order form to setting up an online site to purchase photos this project took me about 4 months from start to finish. It wasn't all about just taking the photos too, there was a lot of thought into how to pose the students, the timing of everything, and the manipulating of the photos, ordering photos and organizing again all the correct photos in each envelope. It was a MAJOR project, but I LOVED every second of it! And I'm pretty sure I will be asked back next year!!! Which I'm so excited about! I would like to send out a VERY BIG THANK YOU TO "Kirsten Pike" for giving me this opportunity!!! I had such a great time and learned a lot during this shoot. Other big THANK YOU's I would like to send out is to Lisa Timm for all the time and helpful advice she put into this for me, and Kinzie Longley for helping us out during the event!! And a special "Thank You" from me to each student for having me!! I hope you all enjoy your photos....THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART BRAHAM STUDENT!!!












No comments: