Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Steve and Erica's Family Photo's Cambridge MN


 Meet Erica's and her family, Husband Steve, and kids Landon and Logan! We meet over a small park off of 95 in Cambridge. I had such a fun time meeting them. This is their first time doing family photos! I hope you guys enjoyed your experience!! I encourage Erica to keep doing family photos every year, because they are so much fun to look back on, the kids sure had a fun time Logan didn't want to quit, he wanted to keep taking more!! LOL..those kids were too cute!! I hope you guys enjoy your photos, and COME TO FIND OUT, that Steve is the son of my co-worker, and NO ONE said anything during our shoot!! LOL I had to giggle when I found out!! Thanks again you guys I really had fun meeting you!! :)
















No comments: