Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Gerri & Kevin's Family photos

This was one of my favorite photos shoots this year. I meet Gerri and her husband Kevin, dogs Jolie and Rocky in Stillwater and we started out at their home, then headed down to the St. Croix River to play down there. These two crazy kids, were full of laughter that made these photos so fun, the photos of Jolie (yellow lab) was just a hoot with some of her funny poses, I still laugh when I look at those!!! Anyway they just made taking there photos a blast!!! I wish I could have spent all day and night playing in that town those guys. I would seriously walk 2 feet and say OH wait lets use this guys, the buildings in that town were so amazing. And then after playing down by the river they took us up to this park on top of the hill that was awesome, we got to see the whole view of Stillwater and WOW in the fall it was breathtaking... I'm looking forward to going back there again for more shoots in the future!!! Thanks again Gerri and Kevin and the poochies, you guys were a blast!



























No comments: