Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Tonya & Jason's Family Photos 2011

What a GREAT day for this GREAT family!!! I had meet Jason and Tonya over in Blaine to do there outside family shoot!! And WOW, what a beautiful neighborhood they live in, we went over to this walking path down the road from there house and there was still a lot of beautiful color going on with the trees, so I was excited to get to do there photos on this path!! We did however think we were going to pick up a new family member as this cat found us and wanted to get into some shots with them, but it wasn't long and the owner came and got him! (:>)
Tonya & Jason's children are Carly & Drew, and those two kids were so fun!! They warmed up to me as soon as I meet them! Both kids were so fun to photograph and I had so much fun meeting there family! Tonya & Jason I hope you enjoy your photos! And I look forward to doing some Winter shots!!















No comments: