Monday, August 15, 2011

Kirsten's Senior Photos, Braham MN

I took the very sweet Kirsten senior photos a few weeks ago. And WOW, what a beautiful girl inside and out! Her love for her animals is so neat to watch. I talked on my facebook page about loving my "Moment Photos" that just happen photos. It's those photos that keep inspiring me to be creative with my camera!! There shots you can't pose to make, they "just happen" at the perfect time! The one photo particular I'm talking about is the one with Kirsten and her kitty! She was holding him and just started to talk to him, at that moment I put the camera to my eye, and had my finger on the shutter button, and then up went his paw on her lips, and "SNAP" I took and got it, the look she was giving him was so tender and made the most beautiful photo of all! These are truly my favorite photos! But Kirsten is such a beautiful girl and I had a GREAT time taking her photos!
































No comments: