Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Jacksons 6month Photos

If these CUTE photos don't put a smile on your face, with how much this little cutie lights up with that big smile, I don't know what will!! Seriously!!!... I had the pleasure of meeting Nick and Jennifer and little Jack this last weekend in Isanti, and oh my goodness, could he just light up when you smiled at him...this was one of my easiest shoots ever! The crate photos were an added touch I did to the photos, on the outside of the crate it actually says Georgia Peaches! Well, I did a bit of my magic and added Jackson's name and DOB ect. The family was excited about the idea and I think it was a success and with that great big smile it's the perfect touch to a great photo!!... what a fun little boy!! Thank you Nick and Jennifer again for having me take Jack's photo, and I hope you enjoy them!












No comments: