Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Connie's pregnancy shoot..

Here is Miss Connie LOOKING FABULOUS at 8 month!! Wow, she's knows how to work the camera and looks sooo great (and this is her 3rd baby)!! Connie is one of my dearest friends and has helped me so SO MUCH with my photography, she hired me to do her belly shoots, and WOW, what an honor coming from someone who I totally look up to in her photography!! But we had a great day, going around her farm and taking photos with her other babies too! Got a great one with Fonzie, that was a total shock shot, at the VERY last second just as I snapped the photo he stuck his tounge out, at first I didnt' really see it though  the camera but thought I saw something, so after the shot I then looked back at the photo that was just taken, and OH BOY did we laugh SOOOO HARD!! PERFECT Shot!!! So that one, I have to say is one of my favs!!! Thank you again Connie for all your help and having me take your photos, it was really an honor and a fun experience!! Your absolutely beautiful inside and out!!!!









No comments: